Growing America’s Farmers
G&R Farms hosted its annual cause marketing campaign, Growing America’s Farmers, in 10 national and regional retailers, May 1 through July 31, 2022. The campaign included high graphic packaging, floor bins, secondary display bins, POS, a website and social media. The goal: A portion of sales proceeds are donated to the National FFA Foundation and state FFA organizations for scholarships and grants for students pursuing careers in production agriculture and to help raise awareness for the demand/need to support the next generation of farmers and ranchers.
- 10 regional/national retailers participated
- More than 2,200 stores participated and POS and secondary displays in more than 2,000 stores
- Three vendors/commodities participated (sweet corn, potatoes, sweet onions)
- $350,000 raised for FFA scholarships and grants in 12 states and the national organization
- Outreach and content with retailers, FFA students and FFA alumni on social media
- Coverage in all major trade publications
- Photo opps with FFA students, in markets, at state FFA conventions and participation from state political leaders.